In this post, I’m going to accumulate all the Android tips and tricks for beginners. These are the most common and how to guide for every Android user. Also, I have to mention one more thing here that I’m not going to explain with full detail in this guidelines but I will link to the main article. If you want to read the complete explanation about Android operating system so visit Wikipedia.
Android Complete Guides for Beginners
When I’m writing how to articles, I expect to solve someone problems and make the articles as mush as understandable for all users. Even those who are not able to write and know more English language. In these Android complete guides, I have tried to make all articles clear to understand, easy to read, and also step by step pictorials guides.
Again I’m sure these are not out of mistakes and errors. I ask you to help us make better articles by mentioning our mistakes and tell your great ideas about our articles through the comment section. We welcome you and your comments will appreciate our writers.
1. How to Delete or Clear Android Keyboard History?: You’ll learn that how to delete or clear keyboard history on Android devices.
2. How to Transfer Files Between Android and Mac OS without USB Cable?: Is it really possible to transfer files between Android and Mac OS without USB cable? I myself heard various ways to transfer file between Android and Mac OS with USB cable not without USB cable. Every day, Apple is trying to create a new policy and securing their devices more than every other time. For instance. If you forget the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices password so it’s very hard to reset it back. Mostly on that time that had been using iCould or Apple ID. For the first time when you setup the iOS devices with an Apple ID. It’s very important to keep the Apple ID with yourself. Because any day you forget the password. So you must enter the same Apple ID. Anyhow, for more information click the link.
3. How to Play Android Games on Windows 10?: You can play the Android games on Windows as well. In this post, we’ve explained with step by step by using pictures.
4. How to Use Motions and Gestures on Android Devices?: Motions and Gestures is one of the best features on latest Android devices. If you’re interested, so click the link to know how to use it.
5. How to Use Air View on Samsung Galaxy S5?: Airview isn’t new to the “Samsung Galaxy S5“, but it’s a really useful feature that you may or may not be aware of. In simple terms, it allows you to get a preview of certain types of content without having to actually touch the display. Simply hovering your finger over the screen will activate the Airview windows. It’s pretty neat, it can be pretty useful and it’s extremely easy to use. Head on past the break to see how.
6. Speed up Android Devices without Installing Software: There are several ways to speed up Android devices but in this topic, we will show you the simple and easy way. You don’t need any third party apps or software, just with the help of some tools which is available on every Android device. Now that you are ready for speeding your Android device such as “Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6, Galaxy Note, and so on”. Let’s get started.
7. How to Use Private Mode on Android Devices?: Private Mode is a new feature of Samsung Galaxy S5 and the latest Smartphones of Samsung company. Private Mode is actually hiding your photos, videos, music, and so much more. For hiding the files and folders on Android or any other Smartphones, you have several ways to hide your gallery, videos, music, and etc. But Android made your work easy. Now you can put your device on Private Mode and transfer your personal files to private then no one knows what you have inside your device until he or she enables Private Mode.
8. How to Root Android Device without a Computer?: Do you know how to root Android device without a computer? And do you know what is root? Don’t worry about these questions because we are going to show you how to root any Android device by using Kingroot app. Let me talk about rooting any device. When you root your Android device what will happen to it and what’s the advantages or disadvantages.
9. How to Unroot Android Device without a Computer?: Before you might heard of rooting Samsung Galaxy, Galaxy Note, and so on. Have heard of unrooting any Android device before? If no, so let’s get started with unrooting any Android device.
10. How to Transfer Charge Android to Android?: Let’s know how can we transfer charge Android to Android to Android? Is it really possible? You might be heard about transferring the file from Android to Android but you might not be heard before that transferring charge from Android to Android. It’s very easy and simple that every can do this method. What you need to transfer charge Android to Android is one USB connector.
11. How to Record Android Screen without Root?: You might know hundreds of Android screen recorder but here, we will show you top 5 best Android screen recorder that does not need root. We have lots of applications that do the same task but the majority of them need root. We must root the device then it will work.
12. How to Customize Safety Assistance on Android?: Safety Assistance is a great feature on Samsung Galaxy S5 and the latest versions of Android smartphones. Inside Safety Assistance, there are some best other features that every Samsung Galaxy S5 user can use them like; Emergency Mode, Geo News, Send Help Messages, and Manage Primary Contact. These features do the various function that we are going to explain each of them in this step by step guide.
13. Enable Ultra Power Saving Mode on Android Devices: Save battery power by applying a simplified GrayScale theme to your Home screen and limiting the number of usable apps on your device. When you enable Ultra power saving mode for your device, the estimated maximum standby time shows the approximate amount of time remaining while the device is not being used before the battery power runs out. This time, may vary depending on your device settings, surrounding environment, usage patterns, and actual device usage.
14. How to Convert Videos to mp3 on Android Phone: Most of the time when your device is over storage. You need to delete some videos or extra applications but mostly the videos take more storage in your mobile. I want to recommend you that videos reduce the battery life, and you don’t need to keep many videos on your device. If you really don’t want them to be in your device so learn how to convert videos to mp3 on android devices. Here you don’t need any computer or something like this. Without laptop or desktop, you can do it easily.
15. Take Anyone Photos Who Unlocks Your Smartphone: There are some Steps you should follow and remember this that you don’t need any internet or Email or any kind of Account on the internet but just the only thing you are going to need is an application by the name of CM Security. so try it now and it is free you can just download it from google play store or from the internet.
16. Some Tips and Tricks on Samsung Galaxy: Do you know how to turn on the flashlight when a notification or a message is coming on your mobile or do you have imagine that you can change your themes according to your own wish or have looked up for changing the font of your galaxy and download some new fonts for your galaxy and make the fonts more beautiful or have ever wanted to now your pointer location on Samsung galaxy and have you ever seen your mobile’s borders and can you download movies, musics, video clips and documents on your mobile? if not so we are going to show you some tips and tricks on Samsung Galaxy that contains all.
17. Top 10 Best Games for Android Users: These are the best games for android users that they can play on their devices for free. Now we will explain these 10 games for you and just enjoy playing with these games.
18. How to Connect Samsung Galaxy to TV?: Do you ever wished to watch your movies on HDTV from mobile or to see pictures in HD on HDTV or is there any time that you want to show a picture to friends or family then you feel that it looks small on your mobile? no matter here we are going to help you to watch your movies on HDTV and show it to your parents or friends HD pictures and that is here.How to Connect Samsung Galaxy to TV?
19. How to Activate Find My Mobile on Android?: In this article, you will get how to activate Find My Mobile on Galaxy J5. Have you lost your mobile before? don’t worry if you have lost your mobile from now you will not lose your mobile. Most of the time we lose or forget our mobile in our friends house , relatives house or anywhere that you are guest or any restaurant or anywhere else, so we are worried about the data or losing that and it can be just a gifted by someone special for you or any kind of prize that is important for you and you must not lose your mobile or especially children do think that when they lose the mobile, their parents will be angry on them or they will beat them.
20. How to Add an Input Language on Android Keyboard?: Many times my friends ask me how to add an input language on Android keyboard. Because they don’t need only an English keyboard but also another language like Chinese, Hindi, Japanese, Persian and etc. Most of the time, we use various input languages on our device keyboard. It’s somehow compulsory that we should have as many Input language as we need.
21. Best Galaxy S5 Tips and Tricks That Everybody Must Know: In this article, we will show you the best Galaxy S5 tips and tricks that you may not know them. Nowadays, android has found a lot of users around the world. As Wikipedia’s report, android has monthly one billion active users so it’s good to know the android best features. If you really don’t know these things, just follow the step by step guide. Here, we are going to explain “Enable one-handed Operation, Disable My Magazine, Page Transition Effect, Change Settings View, Notification Panel “.
22. How to Backup and Restore Samsung Phone Data?: Kies is manufactured by Samsung company that support android devices. It’s not only used for backing up & restoring the files but also you can import export video, audio, picture and much more. If you really want to Backup your data in order to save on your computer, follow the instructions below.
23. How to Recover Android Deleted Files (Photos,Music,Video)?: Have you ever lost photos, audios, videos on your android phone? Or have you ever done a factory reset on a Samsung galaxy or any android devices? This may happen for all the smartphones that one day they should reset the device because of any problem such as viruses, low performance, corrupted data or any other problem. This may happen for every smartphones user. If you erased all the data on your phone, so don’t worry about it. WikiGain will help you to recover all those deleted files and folders. We have a lot of software for recovering the smartphones data, but they don’t bring all the things. Here we will show you a software that can recover all the data but you have to buy WonderShare.
24. How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge?: Today taking images became a job or field that everyone is trying to take some special photos or pictures. For technology professionals, taking a screenshot is became very popular nowadays. On every device, you are able to take screenshot whether that would be Windows PC, Mac Operating System, iOS Devices and Android Devices. That’s not really a problem. In order to take screenshot or capture image from the screen of your device, follow how to take a screenshot on Samsung galaxy s6 or s6 edge.
25. How to Create Instagram Account for The First Time?: Instagram is an online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, and share them on a variety of social networking platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Flickr. In August 2015, version 7.5 was released, allowing users to post photos captured in any aspect ratio. Users can also apply digital filters to their images. The maximum duration for Instagram videos is 15 seconds.
26. How to Add Passcode on iOS and Android?: Today I’m going to show you how to add passcode on iOS and android? You can add a security code to your ios or android devices without any problem. In order to secure your device from your friend or hackers you have to add passcode on ios and android. For a common person that’s not a problem but for a professional person those who work at office, company, school, center or any other public places it’s very compelsory. In our today’s topic will show the two most popular devices adding password on them.
27. How to Update Android Operating System?: Mostly when you update your device, this usually brings new features and functionality, as well as increased performance. Your device normally informs you when an update is available. This message can be delayed but don’t worry just follow this guide.
28. What are the most used mobile phone?: As all of us know what’s mobile phone? and we are using it every day or every hour, nowadays mobile phone have a big role in our life and we have our mobile phone with us everywhere because at sometimes we really need it and sometimes we just pass our time with it, nowadays most of us use smartphone’s so every mobile phone have an OS or operating system like (ios, android, windows phone) and many more. so in these post I want to inquire you that which device is the most used among all?