You have logged in with several Gmail account on Google chrome in desktop, then you can’t log out just a single Gmail account. Well, the option is not available in computer to sign out of one Gmail account on a computer.
Since the option is not available, what is the other option that can be used to get your Gmail out of that browser.
Unfortunately there is only one way that it can be used to sign out of just one Gmail account on a Windows and Mac. And it is not a direct approach instead it is an indirect approach which can be done through your Android or iOS device. There’s also the requirement that you must have already logged with the same Gmail address on your phone that you are trying to log out at from a single desktop browser.
Steps to sign out of one Gmail account on a computer
As I said earlier that it is not a direct approach to sign out of one Gmail account on a computer instead you have to use an Android phone. So open your Android phone and follow the below steps.
1. Open the Gmail app.
2. Tap on your profile picture which is located at the top right corner.
3. You will see a list of login Gmail accounts on your phone, Select one and then is tap on the “Manage Your Google Account”
4. The moment you tap on manage your Google account, it will take you to the settings of that Gmail account. Once you are in the settings go to the security tab.
5. In the security tab you have to find your devices and under the your devices you have to tap on manage all devices.
5. Now you have to find the computer where your Gmail account is logged in. After locating the computer where the Gmail is logged in, tap on it and then you will see the option to sign out.
6. After that a warning will appear which is saying that “This will remove access to your Google Account from the device“, but you have to tap on Sign out.
By far this is the very convenient method that you can use to log out of one Gmail account from any device. Suppose if you are trying to log out of just single Gmail account from your Android, use your Windows. Or if you want to sign out of your Gmail account from mac, use your iPhone, Android or Windows computer. You get the idea how it works. In the end let me know if there is another method that you have used to sign out of just one Gmail account from your computer or other devices in the comment section.