In this article, I’m going to explain how to select reliable proxy and VPN apps for WordPress users. AVPN is a modern-day internet tool that will assist you with internet safety and security. As we progress further into the future our technological capabilities are becoming more and more endless. Today, we have the capability to access almost any information we need regardless of what time of the day it is or where we are located. The internet has granted us great possibilities, but with that being said we think little about our security while we are online and any possible threats that we face each day.
In this article, we aim to help users get familiar with the usage of a VPN and how it can play a huge role in one’s internet safety.
What is a VPN?
Before we can understand the advantages this app brings, we need to know what a VPN is and how a VPN makes your life easier. Understanding that you need to protect your identity online is the key to internet safety.
VPN or Virtual Private Network is an essential internet tool when it comes to internet safety and personal information security. It is used to create a secure internet connection between its user and the desired internet server. Working as a tunneling protocol VPN ensures that there are no data breaches or possible malicious intents that can occur during the transfer of your internet traffic. By protecting your online data transfer this software ensures anonymity, the security of any personal information, and stops any possible hacker attacks that could leak or endanger your personal safety.
By encrypting your data and masking your real IP address VPN makes sure that your internet activity, download history, and real-life location do not get revealed or tracked by the government, ISP (Internet Service Providers) or any third-party viewers that wish to bring harm to the user.
The best part is that VPN apps are reliable with WordPress, YouTube, Netflix, and almost every other software that is used via the internet. It can be used to bypass geo-political censorship, accessing global content, and bypassing blocked websites with ease.
As we continue with this article, we will approach how to find reliable proxy and VPN apps for WordPress and why you should use one starting today.
Why should WordPress users use VPN?
WordPress has allowed us to break the norm of working from nine to five, giving people an option to work from home and start their own business ventures. Being independent and having the ability to travel across the globe while simultaneously working is a great luxury, especially nowadays when we encounter free wi-fi connections wherever we go. This is why having a reliable VPN app for WordPress is the key to stable and safe business experience.
Identity and personal information theft and leakage could seriously damage your safety
- You are using the public internet connection – Public hotspots and wi-fi connections are notoriously famous for being unprotected. By connecting to a public network, such as airports, hotels, and bars you are connecting to a network shared by more than one person and this could mean that your internet traffic and data can be intercepted at any time by a hacker or a third party viewer. ISP is using your IP address to track your internet activity and have access to every data you send or receive while connected to that specific internet. If you access the admin field of your WordPress website, your login credentials can be stolen.
- You are in a country that is blocking specific ports or internet services – This is the problem most digital nomads face while traveling. Certain countries block or limit visitors from certain websites out of political, religious or internal government reasons which can often lead to stress and frustration due to the fact that one cannot properly do their job. A lot of VPN providers will allow blocked website bypassing and the ability to change the virtual server to any country you desire in order to avoid any blocks or limitations.
- You are looking to protect your data and progress – Traveling or being constantly on the move will open possibilities to any hackers to breach your data when in the area and that is why you should always opt to protect your data via VPN. By using the VPN service, you make sure that your data is encrypted and your personal information safe. This will increase the security of any sensitive business data and keep them away from any prying eyes and hands that lurk around.
What to look for in reliable proxy and VPN apps for WordPress users
Having done proper research and gathering desired information will save you a lot of time and stress in future business accomplishments. When it comes to reliable VPN apps for WordPress these are some of the main features you should pay attention to:
- Easy setting up
- Performance and bandwidth
- Dedicated IP address
- Servers and physical locations
- Data security and privacy
- Price range
- Strong encryption protocols
These are some of the main features that you should look for in a VPN when it comes to protecting your WordPress data and making sure you can do your job without any limitations. Most services will provide the features mentioned above but that does not mean you should always opt for the first provider that you see. Doing your research and knowing the ups and downs of each VPN service will save you a lot of time and money.
The internet is an amazing place, but it can also be unsafe and this is why you should start using a VPN today. Being safe and protected while surfing the web or simply doing your job should always be the number one priority for you, as well as your company or company data.
Traveling should be a relaxing and positive experience and VPN is here to ensure that