Nowadays, YouTube is one of the most popular social networks that most of the people get money from it. Before, you might work with YouTube and know how to upload a video. It’s possible that you don’t know how to upload a video on YouTube Properly? Uploading video on YouTube is not very difficult. During uploading video, you need to manage and optimize the video Setting.
How to Upload a Video on YouTube?
Let’s start how to upload a video on YouTube now. First, what your are going to do is open up any browser and sign in with your YouTube account. At the top right-hand side of your monitor, you will see the upload button. Click on Upload button then choose a video that you want to upload.
- Upload any Video
- Choose a title name for your video
- Give a description for the video. Whatever you told in the video it’s better to write those all on the description and your website URL.
- Tag. This is very important. The tag is something when somebody search on YouTube anything. If it matches to your tag so your video will pop up at the top.
- Add Custom Thumbnails to your video. You can choose custom thumbnails in case your YouTube channel should be verified. Otherwise, you will not be able to select custom thumbnails.
- Keep in mind when you upload a video on YouTube, would you like to share it publicly or private? If you want that everyone should see your video, just select Public.
- If you have Google + with Twitter so just tick mark Google + with Twitter.
- Click on Advanced Settings. Select a proper category for your video. The video that you have uploaded depends on which category.
- Video Location.
- Recording Date. When have you recorded the video? just select a proper date for your video.
- When you are satisfied with video management or optimization press on Publish.
Thanks for being with us and Read more about YouTube.
Watch the video.