Back in the day I remembered for each of my website I was creating a separate email and in the end it was a time where using that number I could not create anymore email at all. Even though most of the websites I sold, some were not successful so, I had to close them but still their emails are remaining. I need it a way to get rid of those emails permanently And I would have the option to create Gmail accounts again. Even though I do not recommend that you should create separate emails for separate websites unless you are not willing to sell them. Just an email is required in case you are applying for Google AdSense, and for configuring the webmaster and Google Analytics. However with one email you can add several websites into Google AdSense, Google analytics and webmaster But if you prefer them separately you can go on and do it. But I do not recommend it at all because I made this mistake in the past a lot. There are also other reasons that people are considering to delete Gmail account permanently. For instance, your Gmail account has been compromised and you are no longer safe to work with that email. Or maybe that the email address a bit weird and complicated to remember it in the first place. It could be you are receiving a lot of spam emails, just for that reason you want to quit that email permanently.
Steps to Delete Gmail Account permanently
- Learn your favorite browser and search for gmail.com
- you then you are on the page of gmail.com you have to click on sign in and login with your credentials
- On the right corner of the screen, click on your profile picture and choose manage your google account.
- once you clicked on manage your Google account, a new page will open in the new tab.
- on the left side click on data and privacy.
- Scroll down, under more options you will find the option to delete Gmail account permanently.
How to Delete Gmail account permanently on Android?
- On your Android phone open the settings app> Tap on Google.
- Tap manage your Google account
- Go to that data and privacy tab
- Scroll down to the end and choose delete your account
- For confirmation you must enter your password
- Following that you must follow on the screen as google suggests to delete your account permanently.
How to Delete Gmail account permanently on iOS?
- On the iOS device the first step is to make sure you have the Gmail app.
- launch the Gmail app
- visit settings> your account> and tab on manager Google account.
- go to data and privacy tab.
- For the next steps you have to tap on download> Delete or make A plan for your data. and the next step is to choose delete a service next
- from these moment on google will ask you to enter your password in order to confirm.
- following that you have to scroll down to the end and choose delete, then follow the instructions as the Google explains it to you.
This is how you can use to delete Gmail account permanently on any device. Just to keep in mind inside Android the steps may be different from each other since each manufacturer has built their own operating system. Anyway, I hope you have get rid of that email that you are looking for.