In this article, I am going to show you how to create accessibility shortcuts on iOS devices. Apple made many features in accessibility for using the device is a better way. For example, if your device buttons get damaged, so don’t worry you can still use it, just by enabling AssistiveTouch and much more features including reduce motion, increase contrast, button shapes, labels, switch control and much more are available at accessibility features. There are features like voice over, zoom, invert colours and more that we use it daily or weekly, so apple created accessibility shortcuts for those features that we need’s them to enable immediately. Just by triple-clicking on the home button then the shortcut will be listed, tap on any to open it or enable it immediately.
Accessibility Shortcuts lets you quickly turn accessibility features on and off by triple-clicking on your Home button. apple until now, just created the shortcuts for the flowing features. we hope that it will be more as soon as possible.
- VoiceOver ( Allows your device to speak, to you when enabled and speaks items name and descriptions on the screen )
- Invert Colours ( Change your device colour to the invert of them, All colours across iOS will be inverted )
- Greyscale ( Change your device to black and white colour )
- Zoom ( Allows you to zoom on anythings for all other content for better visibility.)
- Switch Control ( Allows you to use your device by sequentially highlighting items on the screen that can be activated through an adaptive accessory )
- AssistiveTouch ( Allows you to use your device if you have difficulty touching the screen or if you require an adaptive accessory )
- Guided Access ( if it’s enabled )
Create Accessibility Shortcut on iOS Devices
Note: Accessibility shortcut is available on iPhone,iPad and iPod touch.
Step #1. Go to Settings then tap on General.
Step #2. Tap on Accessibility.
Step #3. Scroll down to Accessibility Shortcut then tap on it.
Step #4. Choose the features you want to create the shortcut for them, to perform when you triple-click the Home button.
Step #5. Now return to home and test your shortcuts, triple-click the home button and tap on a feature to perform an action for you.
Step #6. Here the result, I have selected the Greyscale feature to change my device colour to black and white as you can see like the shot below.
Also Read: How to enable and customise assistiveTouch?
This was all about how to create accessibility shortcuts on iOS devices. If you faced any problem tell us below by comment, feel free to tell us. we’re waiting for your suggestion.
Leave a Reply