In today’s world, Apple, Samsung, and Google have a significant competition in the smartphone world. Samsung and Google are using Android as their smartphone operating system, and Apple is using its smartphone operating system iOS. There are many useful features that iOS has, but it’s not present on Android. Also, there are many fantastic facilities in Android nither on iOS. One of the most essential is media transfer feature. You can easily transfer any music, video to your Android smartphone but when it comes to iOS, then it’s a big issue for those who are new or don’t know to transfer media to iOS because transferring media to iOS devices is a little bit complicated. In this article, I am going to show a better program to transfer your media to your iDevice easily.
If you are buying the new iPhone 8 or iPhone 10 (X), then you might wonder how to migrate to your new device. Obviously, the first tool you will think it would be iTunes or iCloud, but today in this guide I will compare another program to iTunes and iCloud, but it’s way more, better than them. This program offers you great features to manage content on iPhone,iPad or iPod Touch.
Best iTunes Alternative to Manage iPhone, iPad on Mac – MacX MediaTrans
MacX MediaTrans is a program for Mac users only; It’s the best way to transfer any music, video, photos and other data from your Mac to your iDevice or between iDevices. It has a free trial version which you can download now from this link. Download MacX MediaTrans for free.
MacX MediaTrans Offers you excellent feature to efficiently manage your Photos, adding music to your iPhone and much more. In the list below we have mentioned all of the features in bolt points, so make sure to check it out below.
Related: How to Backup iPhone to Mac for Free.
Manage iPhone, iPad Music Library
- You can use it import and export music from your computer to your device or from device to computer. At the max transferring speed.
- Using MacX MediaTrans, you can create/delete or edit the playlist. Manage your artists, albums, & genres easily (without iTunes limitation).
- Even you can create your favourite song to your new iPhone ringtone.
Transfer Videos to iPhone, iPad
- Transfer any video to your iPhone or iPad. No need to worry about the format, MacX MediaTrans cover it smartly.
- MacX MediaTrans transfer high-quality video to your iPhone but reducing the size without losing a single pixel quality.
- It is two-way sync. You can import 4K video to your iDevice and also export 4K video from your iPhone or iPad.
Transfer Photos to iPhone, iPad
- You can create Album and import photos into that so easily via MacX MediaTrans.
- Import photos from your computer to iPhone, iPad or Export photos from your device to your computer.
- Delete or modify Photos of your iPhone, iPad via MacX MediaTrans.
Convert your iPhone, iPad to a Secret USB Storage
MacX MediaTrans has a smart feature, which you can use your iPhone or iPad as USB drive. If you have a 256 GB iPhone or 512 GB iPad then using MacX MediaTrans use your iDevice a USB Storage. You can easily store any kind of data like PDF, .exe file, DMG file, Microsoft office files, etc. to your iPhone or iPad. It can’t Especially if you are running out of storage on your computer.
Transfer Books and Audiobook to iPhone, iPad
MacX MediaTrans makes it easy to transfer Books, PDF, and audiobooks to your iPhone or iPad. All you need to click on add button select the file and done. Also, You can exports Books, PDF, and audiobooks from your friends iPhone to your computer.
MacX MediaTrans offers you the way to transfer and backup photos, music, videos, ringtone, iBook, Voice Memo, iTunes U, Podcast, etc. It can be beneficial when you are out of storage with that 4K video and 4K photos, all you need to export that file to your computer and free storage for your new shots. Overall it’s the best software to manage media on iPhone or iPad for Mac users only. In the shot below you can see why MacX MediaTrans is better than iTunes or iCloud.
It was all about, MacX MediaTrans – best iTunes alternative to manage iPhone, iPad on Mac (Review). If you faced any problem or you have any Feedback tell us below my comment, feel free to tell us. We’re waiting for your suggestion.