The cell phone spying is one of those topics that always sparks curiosity. Although spying is not looked up positively in our society unless it’s done with an intent to protect your loved one from any unfortunate incident or misdeed. And I can bet many have wasted their hard earned money on spy software in a quest to find the best Android spying app. Without the doubt, choosing a spy software is not as easy as it may sound to many, especially when each of them claims to be the best. So how could you know which tracking app works best before actually using it? To help you out, here we have listed three of the best Android spy apps along with their pros and cons, so you can pick the one that best suits your needs.
Which Android Spying App Works Best For You?
This is a powerful tracking tool with some excellent features. The interface of the app is pretty simple and their customer service is also very responsive. Like many other spying applications, mSpy proffers all the basic solutions to monitor a cell phone. This includes the ability to spy on phone calls, text messages, and GPS location monitoring. mSpy has some great features that set it apart from the herd. Let’s take a quick look at its pros and cons.
- The app has a quick downloading procedure which enables users to spy on the target device without ado.
- It can also be used as a parental control software for mobile phones since it allows parents to block inappropriate websites such as pornographic, social media sites and gambling. Furthermore, you can control what games or applications can be played and run on the mobile device with this app.
- With keylogging feature, you can capture keystrokes typed on a cell phone to record, web searches, passwords, text messages and more.
- The cost has remained a major hindrance for users when it comes to opting for mSpy. There are three different packages (Basic, Premium and Bundle kit) and the price starts from $30 and goes up to $230 which is quite expensive.
- The mobile app lags geofencing feature which bars users from getting alerts on specific areas or locations. It’s a feature that every parent would like to see in a spy app because they certainly don’t want their kids to visit places that are not suitable for them.
- Another limitation of the app is it doesn’t have the phone call and surround recording features. Meaning, some activities may slip through your fingers because users won’t be able to keep track of everything without these features.
The user-friendly app is a cinch to install and use. It takes you no more than a couple of minutes to get it up and running. With XNSPY, you can monitor the target device thoroughly. All the contacts and activities show up instantaneously on your dashboard. The app empowers users to remotely lock the cell phone, take screenshots, backup and restore monitored info. On top of it, it allows users to record phone calls as well as phone surroundings by accessing the microphone on the target device so you can hear whatever your partner, child or employee can. Another advantage of using this monitoring software is it tracks an impressive amount of information such as GPS location history and apps installed on the device. You can even see contacts, calendar events, texts, and calls with this software. Also, XNSPY lets you track Gmail and chat apps such as Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and more. Here are some of its pros and cons.
- The Basic Edition of XNSPY cost users as low as $8.32 per month. Whereas the Premium Edition starts from $12.49 a month, which makes XNSPY the most affordable Android spying app. Of course, the two packages differ greatly in the functionality offered but it’s a good thing for users as they have to pay for the functionality they require.
- The application boasts the geofencing feature that works in tandem with the location tracking functionality and enables users to set up virtual parameters. So that whenever a target mobile enters or leaves a specified location the user will instantly receive a notification via email.
- With XNSPY, users can even set up alerts on the use of specific phrases and or words. If any of the defined words are used on the target phone, it will trigger an alert that will send the user an email with the complete info of the message.
- Like any other app, XNSPY has its limitations. The app provides support for multiple devices via a single interface.
- Users can record phone calls and surroundings for up to 30 minutes max. To continue recording, you have to send a discrete command to the target device.
- The application does not allow users to remotely use the camera on the target device since the functionality uses too many resources and could have hampered its efficiency.
The state-of-the-art app comes with many advanced functionalities which can aid you spy on your kids, employees and spouse’s smartphone without them ever knowing. The application has been around for over a decade now and has made a mark for itself due to its excellent features. From phone calls to text messages, emails to IM chats, photos to videos, FlexiSPY records nearly everything on the target device. The app is available in two different versions, Premium and Extreme. Obviously, the extreme edition offers more advanced features than the Premium edition and gives users more power when it comes to spying on a cell phone. Here are some key advantages and disadvantages of FlexiSPY that separates it apart from others.
- The password cracker feature in FlexiSPY enables you to see all passwords entered on the monitored phone. You can easily view the actual passwords the monitored person is using for his or her emails, social media accounts, and applications.
- Users can intercept live phone calls with the advanced call intercept feature.
- The software has the functionality to record all the phone calls made to or from the monitored device. In addition, users can record and listen to the phone surroundings.
- A key disadvantage of FlexiSPY is its complex interface. The apps seem to be designed for advanced users. So if you are not an advanced user, or not conversant with rooting, then this is not the app you are looking for.
- The price of the app is also on the higher side. FlexiSPY’s one year license for Premium version can cost users $149 whereas Extreme version is available for $349.
That’s all about, Revealing secrets – Which Android spying app works best for you in this article. If you faced any sort of problem feel free to comment down below. We’re waiting for your suggestion.